Your physical pain and property damage necessitate meetings and phone calls with doctors, therapists, insurance adjusters, body shops, mechanics, and others. Why would you want to add a lawyer and a potential lawsuit to the mix? A Pennsylvania car accident lawyer can help you without going to trial.
Pennsylvania personal injury attorney Jon Ostroff has helped more than 25,000 Pennsylvania accident victims over the past 25 years. Jon Ostroff is also a Certified Mediator, which means he has training to help others settle their cases. When settling car accident cases, Jon frequently helps victims collect damages without going to trial.
Insurance companies understand that Jon is passionate about seeking justice for accident victims. His experience makes insurance companies more likely to offer fair settlements, because they know that Jon has plenty of experience in dealing with bad offers. However, if the insurance company does not offer a fair settlement quickly, then Jon will pursue other settlement options such as mediation or arbitration, if it can be set up in a way that is fair to his client.
Many of Jon’s clients want to settle their cases. Some of the reasons for this are:
- A client does not want to wait years to sue and recover from another driver.
- He or she does not want to incur the high costs of going to trial out of the settlement money.
- Some people simply do not believe in suing other people.
- Some do not want to deal with a lawsuit or trial.
- A victim might have sustained injuries as a passenger in a car that was driven by their family member or friend, and that person was at fault for the accident.
- Some people believe that the best thing for them and their family is to move on with their lives.
You likely feel overwhelmed. Maybe you don’t want to spend a lot of money or time waiting to get your settlement. You might need a financial recovery faster than a judge can provide it to you. Call Jon and ask him about your options for a financial recovery without suing the other party or without going to trial.
Jon understands that you want this whole mess to just go away. He also knows that you are bearing the expenses of medical bills, property damage and lost income. Ostroff Injury Law will work hard to get you the financial damages that you deserve. That way, you can move on with your life.