For more than 25 years, Jon Ostroff has been representing adults and children across Pennsylvania who have been injured when they fell on another person’s property. In fact, Jon Ostroff is one of the few 20/20 lawyers in America who has helped over 25,000 Pennsylvania accident victims over the past 25 years, recovering over a million dollars for many of his clients.
Common dangers that lead to slip & fall lawsuits
For the past 25 years, Jon Ostroff has been representing people who have been hurt by:
- poorly maintained, uneven sidewalks
- poorly designed or constructed steps that are uneven, without a hand railing, too steep, unstable, too slippery, or in disrepair
- holes in the ground
- common walkways or stairs that are not properly lit or illuminated
- items left on floor that cause a trip danger
- slippery floors because of a dangerous, slippery surface (tile, ceramic, wood)
- slippery floors due to substance on floor
- ice that has not been removed or salted in a reasonable period of time
- a furniture collapse, such as a chair or bench that breaks
If you were injured by one of these common dangers, Jon has the experience with this type of case to help you. Jon is a rare 20/20 attorney who has helped more than 25,000 injured victims over 25 years. This is real experience! Call Pennsylvania personal injury lawyer Jon Ostroff today at (800) 688-6489. Tell him what happened to you and let him help you get started with your recovery. Jon can take the steps to protect your claim.
Hiring A Slip and Fall Lawyer
When the insurance company finds out that Jon Ostroff is representing you, the insurance company will know that you mean business. Jon and his firm will work hard to find the evidence they need to prove that a dangerous condition hurt you or a family member. Jon will use this evidence to recover money for pain and suffering, out-of-pocket medical bills, lost income, and other out-of-pocket expenses related to your trip and fall accident and injuries. And, if the evidence is simply not there and you are not eligible for a financial recovery, then Jon will pay the investigation costs.
We Give Insurance Companies 30 Days to Pay You or We Sue. Call today (800) 688-6489 to speak with Jon. When it’s time to settle your slip and fall injury case, Jon Ostroff will give the insurance company 30 days to make things right or Ostroff Injury Law will fight.This means the insurance company doesn’t have to wonder whether you’ll really fight. By suing them in 30 days, you’ve already thrown the first punch!