William (Bill) Coppol is Director of the Ostroff Law Litigation Department because of his track record as an experienced litigator and trial attorney. He is well known and well respected among Pennsylvania lawyers as a litigator and trial attorney. Bill believes in his commitment to badly injured victims.
Bill is a husband and father of four kids, a son, a brother, a soccer player and a youth soccer coach. He is also a knowledgeable attorney that uses his life and legal experience to identify his clients’ needs and handle and respect them. He takes the time to get to know his clients well enough to identify their needs and concerns and remains accessible throughout their case.
Bill has been named a Pennsylvania “Super Lawyer” every year since 2014, recognizing his as among the top plaintiff personal injury attorneys in Pennsylvania. Additionally, Bill is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Below are some examples of Bill’s outstanding track record of results:
- $4.3M verdict – worker injured at a manufacturing facility
- $3M verdict – union floorlayer injured on the job
- $3M settlement – union pipe-fitter injured on the job
- $1.65M settlement – union spinkler-fitter injured on the job
- $1.65M settlement – laborer injured by scissor-lift
- $950,000.00 settlement – laborer injured on loading dock
- $885,000.00 settlement – union millwright injured on the job
- $600,000.00 settlement – trucking accident
- $500,000.00 settlement – motor vehicle accident
- $425,000.00 settlement awarded in arbitration after a motor vehicle accident
Bill’s clients benefit from his more than 15 years of experience and expertise in the practice of law. He has argued before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the Pennsylvania Superior Court. Bill is appointed as a Certified Arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas and a Judge Pro Tempore for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, in addition; he is a Certified Federal Arbitrator for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania . He is also a member of the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association and Pennsylvania Bar Association.
Bill earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance, Cum Laude, from West Virginia University with a special interest in corporate finance. He grew up playing year round soccer and played two years on the Olympic Development Team for the state of West Virginia. Bill now coaches a youth soccer team in Montgomery County, PA (FC Cisco).