Louis Ricciardi is a senior associate at Ostroff Injury Law and he has been licensed to practice law since 1993. He routinely handles significant assignments at Ostroff Injury Law for all types of serious case litigation. Over the past 20 years, Lou has authored many briefs, taken many depositions and argued many motions for cases worth tens of millions of dollars or more. He is experienced in all aspects of the law. Lou is also an experienced appellate lawyer. For example, he argued before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court in Gleason v. Borough of Moosic, 15 A.3d 479 (Pa. 2011) which resulting in a decision that protects a plaintiff’s right to have a jury decide when the statute of limitations period begins to run.
Lou grew up in the Delaware Valley and graduated cum laude from LaSalle University. Lou received his law degree from The Georgetown University Law Center.
Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, Juris Doctor, 1993
- Appellate Litigation Clinic (argued Hause v. Vaught, 993 F.2d 1079 (4th Cir. 1993))
- Moot Court Program (Finalist, Leahy Moot Court Competition, 1992)
- Senior Writing Fellow, 1993; Legal Writing Fellow, 1992; Legal Writing Honors, 1991
LaSalle University, Philadelphia, PA, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, Economics, 1987
- Attended on full academic scholarship
- Awarded the distinction of General University Honors upon completion of the Honors Program Curriculum