A wrongful death is a death caused by negligence. If your loved one was killed by the negligence of another, contact Ostroff Injury Law. They will advance all of the costs involved in figuring out how your loved one died.
Wrongful deaths commonly occur due to:
- Automobile, truck, or bus accident
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace accidents
- Neglect or abuse on the part of a nursing home.
- A criminal act
- Occupational exposure to hazardous substances
There are other accidents which can also result in wrongful death:
- Accidents that occur while using public transportation like buses, trains, and airplanes
- Electrocution, explosion, and burn injury accidents: Gas pipelines that explode because they were not properly maintained by a municipality or private company. Unsafe, poorly maintained or designed roadways that cause serious accidents.
- Dog attacks or bites: The owner of an animal is under an obligation to take all necessary precautions to prevent the animal from attacking or injuring others. According to the Humane Society, between 10 and 20 people die annually as the result of dog bites in the United States, with the majority of the fatalities being children. The animal owner can be sued for wrongful death if the attack or bite caused the death and the owner’s negligence resulted in the attack or bite.
- Scaffolding and ladder accidents caused by negligence on construction sites: Construction companies must follow workplace safety regulations that are in place to keep others safe.
The sooner Jon can investigate what happened, the better. Medical records often get lost or changed over time.
If your loved one was killed by the negligence of another, contact Ostroff Injury Law. They will advance all of the costs involved in figuring out how your loved one died.
For nearly 25 years, Jon Ostroff has been representing the estates of over 100 children and adults who have died across Pennsylvania as a result of someone else’s negligence. Jon will spend the time and money it takes to figure out what happened to your loved one. If unable to recover money for your loved one’s estate, Jon will pay these costs.
Jon Ostroff’s ability to find the evidence that wins cases has earned him his distinguished reputation across Pennsylvania as a wrongful death attorney. The sooner Jon can investigate what happened, the better. Medical records often get lost or changed over time.