Get the Most for Your Auto Accident Claim Anywhere in Northwest Pennsylvania
Local representation with big town experience and attitude.
Northwest Pennsylvania Communities We Serve:
Too many people know each other in our local, northwestern Pennsylvania small towns, whether it’s Erie, Meadville, Cambridge Springs, Franklin, Oil City, New Castle, DuBois, Kittanning, Clarion, Warren or any town in between. Do you trust your local, small-town lawyer to pull out all the stops and challenge whoever they need to in order to protect you?
When it’s time to settle your Pennsylvania automobile accident injury case
Jon Ostroff will give the insurance company 30 days to make things right or Ostroff Injury Law will fight. Click here to read more about our '30 days to settle™' commitment.
Whether you live in Clarion, Warren, Erie, Crawford, Venango, McKean, Forest, Elk, Jefferson, or Mercer County, one call to Jon Ostroff and Ostroff Injury Law and he’ll meet with you at your home or hospital, and he’ll do what it takes to take care of you. So you get the best of both worlds: local attention and a tough, respected big-city lawyer and law firm. Jon has been fighting for our neighbors in northwestern Pennsylvania for two decades, starting his career in his office in Meadville which he opened in 1990.
Jon is a lawyer who will be loyal to you, and not worried about the toes he needs to step on to take care of you and your family
- Jon and his firm has succeeded in lawsuits, trials and arbitrations across Pennsylvania, obtaining awards and recoveries in excess of a million dollars.
- Jon has successfully mediated and settled specific, individual cases for millions of dollars for many families here and across PA.
- Jon has successfully represented catastrophically injured victims and victims killed in accidents here.
- Jon has spent his career focusing on serious accident cases only — be careful about hiring a local attorney who handles every type of case.
Reasons to be concerned about your local lawyer:
Local lawyers know local lawyers.
- If the guy who hit you is represented by a local lawyer, do you want your lawyer to be the other lawyer's friend? It may not be a good thing. Your lawyer must take care of you, a client he may represent only once. Your local lawyer probably sees the other guy's lawyer all the time and they may want to help each other out. Should you be worried about whether your local lawyer might be tempted to help out his or her buddy, in exchange for similar help another case?
Upsetting police from the same town. A local lawyer may be friends with your investigating police officer, or may need to rely on him in other cases.
- Police can only invest limited time, with limited training, into investigating an accident. They make mistakes about how it happened, how serious it was, what the injuries were. They may fail to test a DUI driver who caused an accident, they may miss witnesses, and fail to follow through on more investigations. When police are wrong, your lawyer can't be afraid to challenge them. Jon has won major cases for millions of dollars by proving the police wrong!
- In fact, in two separate cases in the same nearby small Pennsylvania town, Jon recovered nearly $4 million for his clients by proving the police wrong, after they blamed his clients for the accident. Jon did this by finding eyewitnesses the police never spoke with, challenging local doctors, closing down highways to reconstruct what happened using nationally known experts to prove his case, and performing an aggressive investigation.
Local lawyers know local doctors, which may be a problem if your doctor is not helping you.
- Your doctors may need to be challenged if they are not helping you or supporting your needs. Jon is not worried about recommending a different doctor, or a different approach. Your local lawyer may feel differently about challenging your care if your doctora are friends or if your lawyer is relying on your doctors in other local cases. With so few doctors in your town, this problem should come as no surprise.
Every one of us who uses I-79 or I-80 has probably had the big trucks crowd your rear, cut you off, or nearly run you off the road. These guys are a nuisance and cause car wrecks.
Maybe you’ve been the victim of drunk college kids at Allegheny, Penn State Erie, Slippery Rock, Edinboro or Clarion College who get behind the wheel and threaten our families. Perhaps they've been partying up on Lake Erie, Presque Isle, Conneaut Lake, Allegheny National Forest or Oil Creek State Park, or had been drinking all night at a SeaWolves game or a concert at the Civic Center. Jon will go after the drunk driver and any bar, arena or other provider of alcohol who helped get them that way.
Jon is proud to know our community well, but not so well that he’ll let small-town politics interfere with his clients’ needs. With Jon in your corner, you’ll see quickly how hard he’s going to fight for you.
For nearly 20 years, Jon Ostroff has been representing families, adults and children across Pennsylvania who have been seriously injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence. Jon will spend the time and money it takes to gather the evidence and prove what really happened. If unable to recover money for you, Jon will pay these costs.